Discover where Charles Dickens lived, wrote and entertained as you explore his Bloomsbury family home. Handle some of the objects from our collection and ‘channel your inner Dickens’ by writing your own character creation using real quill pens and ink!
The Dickenses' Bedroom © Charles Dickens Museum
Informative and highly entertaining Dickens walk with expert Richard Jones; exploring London through Dickens’s eyes.
For more information click here.
- a study of an aspect or theme in British history that extends pupils’ chronological knowledge beyond 1066 (Victorian Britain)
- a study of an aspect of history or a site dating from a period beyond 1066 that is significant in the locality.
Onsite – 2 hours. All workshops are integrated into interactive guided tours of the historic house.
- Up to 10 students, Off-peak £100 (Jan-Oct), Peak £125 (Nov-Dec)
- Up to 20 students, Off-peak £150 (Jan-Oct), Peak £185 (Nov-Dec)
- Up to 30 students, Off-peak £200 (Jan-Oct), Peak £250 (Nov-Dec)
Booking forms and enquiries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download onsite education visit booking form
Download onsite education visit terms and conditions
We can accommodate a maximum of 30 students per booking slot. We have the capacity to run two half day sessions onsite each day from 10:00 – 12:00 and 13:00-15:00. Please note that for the safety of your group we require a minimum adult-to-student ratio of 1:10 for each onsite booking.
Please be advised that full payment is required in order to confirm your booking.
Amendments and cancellations must be made at least 21 days prior to your visit, after which no refund will be available.